- Beacon House (including our parking lot) is smoke and tobacco free
- Alcohol, illegal drugs and firearms are not permitted on the premises
- Pets are not permitted
- Children under the age of 16 must be supervised by an adult at all times
- In order to keep our operational costs as low as possible and encourage fellowship among guests:
- Televisions are located in the dining area and lounges
- All food and drink (except water) must be kept and consumed in dining area
- Guests displaying symptoms of contagious diseases will not be permitted to stay
- Patients, family members and caregivers
- Children of all ages accompanied by responsible adult
- Guests who require assistance with their personal needs must provide their own caregiver
- Beacon House Management reserves the right to deny service based on violation of House Guidelines or when medical appointments or hospitalization cannot be confirmed. It is a privilege, not a right, to stay at Beacon House.
Please Note: Beacon House does not provide any medical treatment or services, nor do we have medical staff on duty. All guests must be able to attend to their own personal needs, and have independent mobility to move around the house.
How To Make A Reservation
Reservations are taken only during the office hours of 8am to 9pm Monday through Friday
- A doctor’s office or hospital may fax or call in a reservation.
- Patient, family member or caregiver may call in a reservation.
Required Reservation Information:
- Patient name, date of birth, hometown and phone number
- Guest names
- Physician name, appointment date and time.
All appointments and hospitalizations are confirmed by Beacon House staff.
Check-In and Check-Out
Guests may check-in the day before an early appointment
Check-in time is during office hours only:
Monday – Friday ~ 8am to 9pm
Saturday ~ noon to 4 pm
Sunday ~ 2pm – 9pm
Check-out is by Noon
What to Bring:
- Photo identification
- Personal care items
- Your own towels and wash cloths
- Bedding is provided, however, guests are asked to make up their own beds
Length of Stay:
- If a patient is discharged from the hospital and is not well enough to travel on that day, he/she may stay an additional night
- Our hospitality services extend as long as the patient is receiving medical treatment or is hospitalized; this varies from stays of one night to several months