Hospitality Rooms operates on a donation basis and guests are expected to contribute at level that is affordable for them.
Beacon House provides economical overnight lodging in Hospitality Rooms at UPHS – Marquette. Staff are available to assist with lodging at the following times.
- Monday – Friday 9 am – 8 pm
- Saturday 10 am – 6 pm
- Sunday 11 am – 7 pm
After hours call the Contact Center at 906-228-9440.
- We are pleased to offer FREE wireless Internet access for guests using our in-hospital hospitality rooms. Computer available in guest lounge.
All that is required is your own laptop with wireless capabilities, and the ability for you to configure your wireless card.
We hope this service will help to minimize the challenges of having a loved one in the hospital.
For more information, call the Hospitality Rooms Program to make the necessary arrangements for lodging.
906-225-3664 or 1-800-562-9753, extension 3664.
* Unfortunately, we are not able to provide technical support for guests who may encounter difficulties using the UP Health System – Marquette DLP wireless access.
- 21 beds available/Semi-Private rooms – (2 private rooms)
- Reserved for patient/family members of UP Health System – Marquette DLP.
- Hospitality Rooms operates on a donation basis and guests are expected to contribute at level that is affordable for them.
General rules which apply are as follows:
- No reservations in advance
- Patient/family must live more than 50 miles away
- No nursing or hospital services provided
- Must be independent
- No children under 14 years: under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
We are a member of the National Association of Hospital Hospitality Houses.