Our comfortable, convenient, and homelike atmosphere inspires hope, emotional support and shared strength among families dealing with serious illness. Accommodations include:
- Close proximity to Marquette General Health System and Peninsula Medical Center
- 33 clean, comfortable private rooms with baths (Each room sleeps 2-4)
- Four handicapped friendly accessible rooms
- Cribs and wheelchairs available
- Family-friendly dining area with 3 complete kitchen work stations (complimentary coffee and bagels)
- Warm and welcoming lounge areas for guests to relax, watch TV or chat with others
- Private lounge for our radiation and chemotherapy patients
- Fun-filled playroom on-site for children
- Computer room and wireless internet
- Coin-operated laundry facilities
- Ample parking next to building
- Caring, helpful staff
Beacon House operates on a donation basis. Guests are expected to donate at a level that is comfortable for them.
Please Note: Beacon House does not provide any medical treatment or services, nor do we have medical staff on duty.